Welcome to Lowen Harts
At Lowen Harts, we understand that this is a big step for little feet and we endeavour to make this transition as smooth as possible for parents and children.
We are delighted to offer parents a safe, stimulating and enjoyable place for their children to spend time. We pride ourselves in helping parents like you rest easy, knowing that your children are in the best possible hands.
We provide flexible childcare services, as well as a structured day-to-day nursery.
Our service could be called a nursery, playschool or pre school as we are open to all children from 0-5 years of age and follow a recognised and accredited children’s learning framework.
Lowen Harts closely maps your child’s education journey by following the accredited EYFS framework.
This framework emphasises learning, creativity and expression and is one of the most widely accepted methods in the UK.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY, CREATING MEMORIES, BUILDING FUTURES.
- to provide a safe, happy, stimulating environment
- to encourage the children to be curious about the world around them
- to provide activities and opportunities supported by the EYFS framework
- to support diversity, welcoming all children
- to involve parents in their child’s education journey
- to maintain an exceptional staff team
- to safeguard and promote welfare of all children
- to learn and play whilst getting messy and having fun!
We are open every weekday from 8.00am to 5.30pm. We offer both term time and all year round childcare.
We are only closed on Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
Our prospectus contains everything you need to know about Lowen Harts Day Nursery. If there's anything you'd like to talk to us about or to book a tour, we welcome you to get in touch.